Spring Greens and Asparagus Salad with Chimichurri Dressing
This salad of greens and asparagus in a chimichurri dressing is part of a birthday meal I made for my Mum. To read more about it and get all the links, check out the writeup here.
- 1/2 bunch asparagus
- 6 cups mixed spring greens
- 1 Tbsp chimichurri make your own!
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice off the woody ends of the asparagus. Cut the asparagus diagonally into lots of small pieces. You can cut a few stalks at a time.
- Toss the asparagus into a bowl and add the greens.
- In a small bowl add the chimichurri (make your own!), olive oil, lime juice and water and mix together. Taste it and add a little salt and pepper if you think it needs it.
- Pour the dressing over the greens and mix together with your hands so everything is coated. Serve immediately.
Tell me what you think!